By adding a unique barcode to each individual card mailer, not only are we able to measure your direct mail efforts, we can provide you with further data and measurement for use in your future direct mail campaigns.
How it Works
Embedded in each barcode are demographics specific to the recipient. After the card is redeemed by the customer, a standard barcode scanner is used to scan the barcode. Triadex Card Mailers uses this data to create you a customized Prospect Profile.
Demographics such as the age, gender, and income of the individuals who redeemed your card mailer are included in this report, which is given to you at the conclusion of your mailing. Using this data, Triadex Card Mailers then creates a new mailing list for your next campaign. Either mail to those who already redeemed the piece and see your redemption rates explode, or suppress the list and only mail to strictly new customers. This will significantly enhance the ROI of all your future mailings!
Profile Your Prospects
We can tell you the following demographics about the customers that redeem your piece:
- Households with Children
- Address Type Indicator
- Household income
- Marital status
- Zip code
- Length of Residence
Features & Benefits:
- Measure the success of your direct mail efforts by tracking your redemption rates
- Grow sales by basing your marketing strategies on facts instead of guesses
- Increase your customer base by “cloning” the customers you already have
- Save money by only mailing to customers who fit your Prospect Profile
- Only reach new customers by suppressing the names and addresses of the customers who redeem your piece
- Boost sales during “slow” periods by mailing to your existing customer base