After looking at all of the different types of direct mail pieces including statement printing, invoice printing, and card mailers, you’ve decided to launch a postcard direct mail marketing campaign. Now that your choice has been made, how can you be sure your marketing campaign will be successful?
In a blog entitled, “Five Tips to Improve Your Postcard Marketing,” Brad Curtis gives readers 5 great tips to ensure that your postcard marketing campaign thrives. According to Curtis, if you follow the below suggestions you’ll have a much better chance of convincing people to act on your offer.
- Understand your mailing list
- Make your headline “readable with a glimpse”
- Use a Child Should Understand It Test
- A compelling offer and a call to action will complete you message
- Continually Measure and Track your direct mail results