How much time, money, and effort is your marketing team spending on direct mail marketing? Though it may seem expensive and time consuming at first, if you do it right, the benefits make up for it.
In a blog entitled, “99 Tips for Direct-Mail Marketing,” Al Lautenslager says that direct mail marketing is an extremely important part of your overall marketing plan. Below are just a few of the marketing tips Lautenslager says will improve your direct mail marketing success:
- Make your offer easy to respond to
- Prove any claims with details to add credibility
- Use graphics and color to support the message and text
- Hire a professional copywriter for your content
- Make your offer easy to understand at a glance