People usually focus on postcards and card mailers when talking about direct mail marketing programs, but a brochure might be the right direct mail piece for you and your company.
Brochures allow you to give customers a great deal of information in just one single mailing. You can include photographs, testimonials, and background about your company.
In a blog entitled, “7 Ways To Improve The Effectiveness Of Your Brochure,” Lynne explains how to create a successful brochure. Try the following tips and see how they work for you.
- Write a headline that makes an offer that cannot be refused.
- Make sure to lists the benefits of the product.
- Use bullets for presenting lists.
- Educate customers on your product or service.
- Include customer testimonials or case studies.
- Include a photograph of both the product and yourself.
- Encourage readers to take the next step with a clear call to action.